Anchors / Reporters / News desk Editors

The new channel requires talented and budding youth for their new services in the media circle.

Even though there is still a long way to go on the ladder of success, Geo gave me that jump start from where I have been moving smoothly ever since.” Last year February, I received a call from the Talent Department and I was invited to discuss about the business show I was supposed to host

“When I was briefed about the website I found this initiative as a superb one, because this way the masses will get an equal opportunity to get recognized.”
MARIUM ISMAIL
(Anchor GEO News, Business Desk)

“Working with Geo has been the most amazing experience in my entire career” When I was first called by the Talent department, I was made to feel very comfortable and was warmly welcomed. And this very warmth and recognition made the journey the most brilliant for me

Recent Posts