Content Writer - Work From Home

I'm looking for some independent writers to work part time from home.

- You will be required to write articles of around 500 words each on a variety of different subjects like education, sports, animals, food, etc (nothing complicated or adult-oriented).
- I will tell you the article titles I want and show you example articles that I like.
- I need thousands of articles written over the next few months.
- This is a great opportunity for college students, retired people, stay at home parents, etc to make some extra money by writing from home.
- The writer must have exceptional good writing skills and ability to write grammatically correct articles having good flow and easy to read. 

Please contact soon limited room for hiring: 
Email: sohailkamrann@gmail.com

Recent Posts